Would you like to make an appointment for a consultation or a floater laser treatment? By mail is the most effective way. Because multiple appointments have to be made we generally advice foreign patients to contact us by email before booking your trip.
WHAT KIND OF APPOINTMENT TO BOOK?
Most people will book a combination of a first consultation or premium consultation plus 1 or 2 treatment sessions for one or 2 eyes. After we have booked you will receive an email from ‘James software’ with appointment details (date and time).
Public transport (www.ov9292.nl)
There are several options:
- Tram 19 get off at De Sniep, Diemen (from there it is a 50 meter walk)
- Bus 44 leaving from Bijlmer Arena, get of at stop Prins Bernardlaan, Diemen, from there it’s a 5 minute walk
- Bus 66 leaving from the train station “Bijmer Arena” (get off at stop Vinkenbrug), from there it’s a 9 minute walk
From Schiphol Airport:
- Taxi (around 50-55€ one way)
- Train to “Bijlmer Arena” (14 minutes) then bus 44 to Prins Bernardlaan Diemen
- All the public transport routes should take about 45 minutes.