How to schedule an appointment
- E-mail: this is the most effective way. We generally advice foreign patients to contact us by email before booking your trip. Usually multiple appointments have to be made.
- Phone: please call us at +31 20 261 8312
- You can book your appointments online via our booking system “James Software”. Though unfortunately, this can prove to be quite difficult if you do not speak or write Dutch.
What kind of appointment to book?
People (often expats) with general eye problems can book a first consultation. People with floaters will book a combination of a first consultation or premium consultation plus 1 or 2 treatment sessions for 1 or 2 eyes. After we have booked your appointment, you will receive an email from “James software” with appointment details (date and time).
Public transport (www.ov9292.nl)
There are several options:
- Tram 19 get off at De Sniep, Diemen (from there it is a 50 meter walk)
- Bus 44 leaving from Bijlmer Arena, get of at stop Prins Bernardlaan, Diemen, from there it’s a 5 minute walk
- Bus 66 leaving from the train station “Bijmer Arena” (get off at stop Vinkenbrug), from there it’s a 9 minute walk
From Schiphol Airport:
- Taxi (around 50-55€ one way)
- Train to “Bijlmer Arena” (14 minutes) then bus 44 to Prins Bernardlaan Diemen
- All the public transport routes should take about 45 minutes.
The clinic is easily accessible by car. There is free parking. Note: you will have to use a parking dial (2 hour limited parking). Around the corner at the sports center there is 4 hour parking with parking dial.